Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

We took Farmer Howie trick or treating last night for Halloween. His love of tractors made his costume choice an easy one. And he even had his very own tractor & cow to drag along. He would only say "trick or treat" once in a while, but he did say thank you for the candy every time we reminded him. He was even able to stay out & walk around for almost an hour. I think the suckers helped keep him going.

Right before we went out trick or treating, we ran the Trick or Treat 5K here on base. It was my first one ever! I was able to run the first half, then after that I had to take a couple of walking breaks. Nick was pushing the jogging stroller, & I still held him up. But I'm working on it! We finished in 34 minutes, then rushed home to shower & change.

It was a busy day, but we had lots of fun!




Moo, moo Clarence!



No comments: