Saturday, January 3, 2009

New hair

I usually think about things like this for a long time. But it only took me a couple of days to decide to cut all my hair off. I love it! It works great in Guam & is so easy.

But who knew impulses could be contagious? I went out that same night with some friends for girl time. Amy had mentioned that she'd like to get her hair cut, too. So Shelly (who just happens to be a stylist) started trying to talk her into it. We ended up at a salon in the mall, & all three of the ladies got haircuts. They all look fabulous! Stay tuned, cause next girl's night is color!


Before

After

Mamas who really needed some time out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You all look fabulous! When I saw your mom right before Christmas (at Grandma's), I remembered how much the two of you look alike.