Tuesday, December 23, 2008

8 Things Tag

Rules:
1. Post rules on your blog.
2. Answer the 6 "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment. 

8 Favorite Shows
   1. The Office
   2. Scrubs
   3. Seinfeld
   4. The Golden Girls
   5. Everybody Loves Raymond
   6. Lost
   7. Bones
   8. Cold Case

8 Things I Did Yesterday
   1. Cooked grits
   2. Went grocery shopping
   3. Cleaned the refrigerator 
   4. Talked to my brothers on Skype
   5. Walked Clarence
   6. Played outside with Howie
   7. Gave Howie a bath
   8. Ate a big bowl of Cocoa Pebbles

8 Things I Look Forward To
   1. Christmas!
   2. Seeing my family again
   3. Seeing my kitties again
   4. Being stationed at a shore unit
   5. Having a baby brother or sister for Howie
   6. Driving my Jeep again
   7. More traveling
   8. Starting my Yoga routine back up

8 Favorite Restaurants - this one's tough because of newly discovered food issues
   1. McCall's (NC)
   2. Bojangle's (NC)
   3. good Thai (currently Marianas Trench)
   4. Jamaican Grille
   5.  El Korita (NC)
   6. good Mexican (haven't explored this yet on Guam)
   7. Flaming Amy's Burrito Barn (NC)
   8. California Tortilla

8 Things on my Wish List
   1. Healthy family
   2. All our family members to know the Lord as their personal saviour
   3. To be out of debt (again!)
   4. Howie to sleep all night
   5. Run a 5K
   6. New living room furniture
   7. Go to Australia/New Zealand
   8. Better recycling on Guam

8 People to Tag - only know 6 people with blogs, & 3 have already been tagged, so I guess it's my cousins!
   1. Aubrey
   2. Bridget
   3. Morgan

No comments: